Welcome to Seventh Grade – 7B
Teacher: Jackie Eovino email@example.com
I hope we will have a Great year in Spanish this year. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn the language and the culture of the different Spanish-speaking countries. Because I teach different grade levels, please scroll below to find grade specific information for your student.
Sixth Graders, Seventh Graders, and Eighth Graders:
All students must have a sturdy 1" binder, with at least 5 dividers. Inside the binder students should have a spiral notebook for recording notes and 15 sheets of loose leaf paper at all times.
Grade 6 :
Textbook – Realidades A;
Workbook – Leveled Vocabulary and Grammar Workbook
Grade 7, Grade 8:
Textbook: Realidades 1,
Workbook:Leveled Vocabulary and Grammar Communication Workbook
– Log in to Successnetplus.com to arrive at your class home page. View the tutorials available for instructionson how to navigate your class home page.To reinforce and enhance learning , students can access a wide range of online resources. Resources include the e-Text, textbook and workbook activities, audio files, videos, animations, songs, self-study tools,interactive maps, voice recording (RealTalk!), assessments, and other digital resources.
Make – up work:
- Give full attention to designated speaker, whether the teacher, a student, or a guest speaker.
- Show respect and kindness to others through your words and actions.
- Arrive to class on time and ready to work – with all supplies.
- Speak softly when working in groups and always contribute to the group in an attentive and positivemanner.
www.edline.net– check your grades often and turn in your missing work!!
Spanish Book: http://www.successnetplus.com
- open this website
- log in with your user name and password provided to you by Sra. Eovino
- View the tutorials on the class home page.
- Enjoy all of the wonderful features and resources available through our online textbook!!
Please feel free to contact me if ever you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.