Student Email Login
Go to Gmail.com
Your Username is your school-issued student email address. The format is: firstname.lastnameXX@stalbert.org… ‘XX’ being the last two digits of their 8th grade graduation year.
Meaning if Luke Skywalker is in 7th grade (Class of 2018) then his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent Rediker Access
Parents- Your Username is your FULL EMAIL address that we have on file for you. This can only be changed in our system by our administration.
If you have a problem logging in, please file a ticket a FreshDesk.
Please also see the FreshDesk FAQ items about parent access to Rediker.
Student Rediker Access
Students– Your Username is your school issued student email address. The format is: firstname.lastnameXX@stalbert.org… ‘XX’ being the last two digits of their 8th grade graduation year.
Meaning if Luke Skywalker is in 7th grade (Class of 2018) then his email address is email@example.com
The password for the account should have been emailed to the student at the beginning of the school year and they selected a password themselves. In the event the password was forgotten you can either go through the ‘Forgot Password’ dialog or file a ticket at FreshDesk.
Please also see the FreshDesk FAQ item about student Rediker access.
Pearson & Prentice Hall
Pearson is our middle school English, Literature, Writing & Spanish textbook provider.
6th Pearson, Username: stalbert6th | Password: greatviking$
7th Pearson, Username: stalbert7th | Password: albertviking$
8th Pearson, Username: stalbert8th | Password: greatviking$
Please also see the FreshDesk FAQ item about student Pearson / Prentice Hall access.
ThinkCentral is our lower grades math program as well as our Reading/Language Arts program, Journeys.
1st Grade ThinkCentral
2nd Grade ThinkCentral
3rd Grade ThinkCentral
4th Grade ThinkCentral
5th Grade ThinkCentral
The login page is below the dropdowns should be as follows.
County: United States
District: Archdiocese Louisville Ed Off, Louisville 40216
School: St Albert The Great School, Louisville 40222
It’s okay to check ‘Remember my school’.
Please also see the FreshDesk FAQ item about ThinkCentral logins.
AR Home Connect
What is Renaissance Home Connect?
Renaissance Home Connect is a tool that connects the school and home to keep parents informed of their child’s progress toward Accelerated Reader and encourages the child to practice reading at home.
How does Renaissance Home Connect help me improve my child’s reading progress?
- You can view your child’s progress toward reading goals and reader certification, and view all books that your child has read and quizzes your child has taken.
- You can view all words a child has learned through Vocabulary Practice Quizzes. In addition, words the child missed are clearly marked so you can help your child learn those words.
- You can access an online search tool, AR BookFinder, to search for books using various criteria, including author, subject, or reading level.
- You can receive emails that reveal results for Reading Practice Quizzes and Vocabulary Practice Quizzes and provide links to the Web site where you can check progress.
Student Logins are the first initial of their first name and the first four letters of their last name. Then their passwords are their 5 digit lunch number. So Luke Skywalker’s is:
Please also see the FreskDesk FAQ item on AR Home Connect logins.
TO ACCESS EDUTYPING AT HOME
1. Visit www.edutyping.com
2. Click on the “Student Login” button located in the top-right of the website.
3. Students should log in using the information issued to them during class. They will need the following to log in:
Account ID: stalbertgr8
Username: firstname.lastname## (## is the graduating year- 8th is 17)
Password: Students in grades 4-8 have set their own passwords
Students under grade 4 are 300 and their lunch # (ex 30016059)
1. Please go to www.mobymax.com/signin
2. Enter School Code: KY1829
3. Enter Username: school email
Password: lunch number
4. If your child is in K-2 they will log in by finding their name and choosing the 2 pictures they chose for their password earlier in the year. The links for those teachers are below: