Prospective families of all faiths are invited to learn more about St. Albert the Great Catholic School, a twice-recognized National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, serving children in Preschool (3’s & 4’s), Junior Kindergarten, and Kindergarten through eighth grade.
Tours provide interested families the opportunity to visit the campus while school is in session; meet our administration and staff; and learn more about our quality academics, diverse extracurriculars, dynamic culture, community, and spiritual life that awaits your family.
Due to Covid-19, school tours will be given under the following conditions:
- We recommend only parents/guardians attend in order to reduce the number of people in the building/halls and touching surfaces. We may be able to schedule student shadow days or follow-up tours with children at a later date, pending Covid-19 precautions.
- Masks must be worn at all times
- We will take temperatures in the school office before the tour begins
- We kindly ask that you reschedule your visit if anyone in your household is under quarantine, awaiting Covid-19 test results, experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, has been exposed to a positive Covid-19 case, or has returned from traveling to any of the states reporting positive testing rates equal to or greater than 15 percent of Covid-19 testing in the past 14 days. Those states can be found here.
- Tours are given on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at either 9:00 am or 11:00 am. An RSVP is needed.
Call our school office at 502.425.1804 or email our Director of Development, Janelle Richardson, at email@example.com, to schedule your family tour.
At this time, we are not scheduling student shadow days.