Registration, Health & Transportation Forms & School Handbook
Parent & Student Handbook
Our Handbook is an important resource for parents and students. It clearly lays out the expectations of the school for each student, their conduct and their dress.
- Financial Responsibility Form
- Parent Request for St. Albert the Great to Administer Medication Regularly Throughout the School Year
- Parent Request for St. Albert the Great to Administer Medication Today
The following links will provide you with the necessary forms and documents all students are required to have prior to enrollment.
New Student Enrollment Forms
- 2019-2020 Preschool Important Admission Dates (Updated 9.20.18)
- 2019-2020 Preschool New Student Application Form for 3’s and Pre-K (Updated 9.20.18)
- 2018-2019 K-8 New Student Application Form (Updated: 2.20.18)
- Kindergarten Forms (Updated 07/11/18)
- 2018-2019 Preschool Packet (Uploaded 07/04/18)
- 2018-2019 Supply List
Bus Registration Form (Contact School Office for more info)
CLICK TO PAY TUITION ONLINE (FACTS PORTAL)
Safe Environment/Background Check
Any parent wanting to volunteer in a classroom, chaperone a field trip, or coach a sport must complete a background check and attend the Archdiocese sponsored “Honor Thy Children” class. In order to obtain your background check you will need to send to the parish office a check for $15.00 made payable to St. Albert the Great, along with your full name and email address. Please mark it to the attention of Larry Brunner. For more information you can follow this link to the Archdiocese of Louisville Restoring Trust website.
School Alert Systems
We use our student management software, Sycamore to make parents aware of school closings and other important information. You should be automatically enrolled when your student is successfully registered. If you’d like to update your information or add a spouse or another family member, please let us know by sending us an email.
Our morning and afternoon carpool provide parents and caregivers an opportunity to safely drop off and then pick up our students. We ask that you please drive slowly and carefully once on our campus and that you discontinue the use of cell phones while in the car once you have entered the carpool queue. Our students and faculty safety relies on your attentiveness while driving.
Please contact Larry Brunner for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org