New Student Enrollment Forms
The following links will provide you with the necessary forms and documents all students are required to have prior to enrollment.
- Eye Examination Form For All New Preschool-8 Students
- Kentucky State Physical Form- obtained from your child’s physician
- Immunization Report- obtained from your child’s physician
Parent & Student Handbook
Our Handbook is an important resource for parents and students. It clearly lays out the expectations of the school for each student, their conduct and their dress.
- Parent Request for St. Albert the Great to Administer Medication Regularly Throughout the School Year
- Parent Request for St. Albert the Great to Administer Medication Today
Safe Environment/Background Check
Any parent wanting to volunteer in a classroom, chaperone a field trip, or coach a sport must complete a background check and attend the Archdiocese sponsored “Honor Thy Children” class. In order to obtain your background check you will need to send to the parish office a check for $15.00 made payable to St. Albert the Great, along with your full name and email address. Please mark it to the attention of Larry Brunner. For more information you can follow this link to the Archdiocese of Louisville Restoring Trust website.
School Alert Systems
We use our student management software, Sycamore to make parents aware of school closings and other important information. You should be automatically enrolled when your student is successfully registered. If you’d like to update your information or add a spouse or another family member, please let us know by sending us an email.