Registration is handled in the following manner:
August-February 1: Open registration for all students not previously enrolled at St. Albert the Great School. All registrations received late will be considered after all on-time registrants have been considered for acceptance.
January: Registration for current St. Albert the Great School students grades Preschool-8th and siblings.
July: Enrollment forms posted online.
August: First Tuition Payment Due
Completing Your Forms
The following documents and forms will need to be submitted to consider an application complete for BOTH Preschool and K-8th:
- New Student Application Form
- Non-refundable application fee of $100 per student (in the event that your child is not accepted into our school, the fee will be refunded.)
- A copy of your student’s Baptismal Certificate. If you child has not been baptized, we will need a copy of the mother’s and/or father’s baptismal certificate.
- Copy of Original Birth Certificate (state issued)
- Copy of the Social Security Card (attached to the application)
- Medical Form (available under “Forms”)
In addition to the documents and forms above, new incoming K-8th students need to submit the following items:
- If you belong to a Parish other than St. Albert the Great, we will need a letter from that Parish stating that you are in good standing. (Grades K-8)
- Copy of last report card (Grades 1-8)
- Recent standardized test scores(Grades 1-8)
- Completion of St. Albert the Great School Survey (included in the application packet)