Play Café After School Care
We are a state-licensed after-school program operating to provide our school families with quality childcare after the school day ends.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 2:45-6:00 P.M.
** We are closed any day school is closed or dismisses before 2:45 P.M. and any day schools are closed for inclement weather or other emergency.
** The Play Cafe communicates emergency and other pertinent information needed through the Remind App. Parents must sign up for this application via text or email. To receive messages via text, text @stalbertt to 81010. You will be prompted from there. To receive messages via email send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
MEET THE STAFF:
- Program Director
- Mrs. Ellen Burton, email@example.com
- K-8 Staff:
- Miss Hayley Lutz (Asst. Director)
- Mr. Dane Burton
- Mr. Joey Friedrich
- Mrs. Stephanie Ruggiero
- Miss Tiffany Devine
- Miss Grayson Botts
- Preschool Staff:
- Miss Lindsey Kleyer
- Miss Amber Boos
- Miss Madelyn Hagan
- Miss Ashley Chang
- Miss Katherine Ireland
Registration for St. Albert’s Play Cafe’ After School Program
Please contact the director for more information. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registration Form & Fee Schedule
If you are interested in your child(ren) attending St. Albert’s after-school program please fill out the form below. Payments must be in the form of a check. Please read and complete the form carefully. Space is limited and spots will be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Print and complete the Play Cafe’ emergency medical information sheet from the Play Cafe’ section of this website. (Each child being registered needs their own information sheet on file.)
- Attach to that medical information sheet a current copy of each child’s immunization record. (The school does not supply the Play Cafe’ with copies of immunization records. Parents are responsible for supplying a separate immunization copy to the Play Cafe’.)
- Read the parent handbook on the Play Cafe’ portion of this website. Print and complete the last page of the handbook and submit it to the Director.
- Submit the emergency medical form, the immunization certificate and the handbook forms to the director. Once the director receives ALL paperwork, your child is considered enrolled in the program and may begin to attend as needed.
- Complete a registration form to submit with all the above paperwork.
Read the parent handbook, print and complete the last page of the handbook and submit it to the Director.
If your child requires the administration of ANY medication (over the counter or prescription) ie: inhalers, Motrin etc. while at Play Cafe, you will need to submit a medication form permission slip to the director before your child begins attending the program.